- Education: MSN focused in Adult/Geriatric Nurse Practitioner from The University of Akron
- Over 30 years in settings including home, outpatient, hospital, and nursing facilities.
- Denise has a has had a lifelong interest in Natural Health, including nutrition and exercise, herbs and homeopathy, vitamins and supplements, and mind-body therapies such as Reiki, massage, acupuncture, yoga, meditation, and others to support and improve health.
- Passionate about providing patients with self-empowering tools for maintaining or improving cognition, function, and disease management and prevention through mid-life and beyond, minimizing or decreasing the need for medications and medical interventions.
- Skilled at addressing the changing needs of people as they age and can work with patients and family members to assist with these transitions